Our menu provides your child with a healthy meal and is made in line with our Healthy Schools Plus Award. Our kitchen supervisor works very hard to ensure our meals are cooked to ahigh standard that any child (or adult) would love!
As of 19/02/18, our food will be provided by Chartwells. All bread is freshly baked daily and 95% of their fruit and veg is sourced from British growers.
The price of school dinners is £10.25 per week (£2.05 per day) and needs to be paid for in advance at the beginning of the week. If your account is not credited with the required money, we will be unable to allocate your child a meal.
Of course, your child has the option to bring in a packed lunch, if preferred. Under no circumstances should there be sweets, Glass bottles or fizzy drinks brought into school.
Please click the link below to view the exciting school menu!
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
How do I apply?
Apply online at https://efsm.bristol.gov.uk/pls/educa/f?p=106:101: for children in year 3 and above.
* Applying online is quick and easy to do, you will receive notification of your eligibility immediately and there is no risk that your application will get lost in the mail.
* If you are eligible you can begin claiming free school meals the same day.
If you don’t have the Internet at home, you can visit your local library
How to complete a paper form
* Use BLOCK CAPITALS and black ink.
* Complete all information on the following pages.
* Please remember to sign and date the form
Free School Meals (Parkview Campus)
PO Box 3176